Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why I Love Rite Aid

If you know me, you know I love Rite Aid. Since I started couponing a year ago, I've found the best place to bring my couponing-self is Rite Aid. Currently there are 4 programs Rite Aid runs simultaneously that are superior money savers:

1) My favorite is the Single Check Rebate Program. You pay first and submit your receipt information online (or by mail, if  you prefer).

2) Wellness Program- its a customer reward card. As you accrue points you receive greater benefits. The pinnacle benefit being 20% off purchases (exclusions apply) when you reach 1000 wellness points. Coupons are occasionally offered with this program.

3) The +UP Program- Coupons will print at the end of the receipt when you make a purchase of the qualifying product. The most wonderful part of this program is that (unlike Walgreen's) you can use multiple +UP coupons in one purchase.

4) Video Value Coupons- Watch videos at Rite aid.com and receive coupons that usually match up with sale items, rebates, +UP which can make for tremendous savings...not to mention...they always have coupons for $5 off a $25 purchase which can be stacked with manufacturer coupon, rite aid coupons, and rebates.

I really do love you Rite Aid...please don't go out of business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment