Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lowes Gift-A-Thon Promising 90% Off December 17-19 2010

For all of you savvy shoppers out there this deal is not to be missed.  "Like" Lowe's on Facebook now because December 17-19 2010 they are throwing a Gift-A-Thon which means... they are giving out codes for 90% off of items. 

Lowe's threw a similar promotion during the week leading up to Black Friday.  Although I wasn't one of those lucky enough to score 90% off of some of the  AMAZING and EXPENSIVE items Lowes offered. They were nice enough to email me a printable coupon for $10 off a $10 purchase printable coupon which scored me the 4 sqft of potting soil I've been needing for a mere .47 cents tax included. So I'd encourage anyone who wants anything from Lowes to show some interest in the event. It will be well worth your time.

Shop Smart!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment